Ruby on Rails Developer
We are looking for Geeks, both freshers and experienced engineers, to work on our challenging engagements and products crafted using technologies like Ruby on Rails, JS frameworks, Redis, Sidekiq, Solr, jRuby, Postgresql, MySQL Node.js, CouchDB, Neo4j, PhoneGap, Objective-C, Cocoa, Swift, Android, RubyMotion, HAML, SASS, SCSS, CSS, RSpec, Capybara, TDD, CI, Git, Mercurial, Heroku etc.
Coding and technology should be your passion. If you believe you are extremely good at programming in C or C++ or Ruby on Rails and you think you are the right technologist for this opening then please apply by clicking "Apply For This Job" button located at the bottom of this post. You may also send us your resume at email@example.com or you can send us a link to your Linked-in, Github and / or Stack-Overflow profile. Our recruitment team will go through these details and if it matches our requirements then you will be shortlisted for interview rounds.
Must have skills
Good to have skills
- Excellent hands on experience in C and C++ programming.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Sound knowledge of relational database concepts.
- You love to code and innovate. Passionate and crazy about technology.
- Agile mindset i.e. you can adapt to frequently changing requirements.
- Collaborative, team player and quality conscious.
Follow these tips if you want to get our interview call
- Exposure in developing Web based applications using technologies like Ruby on Rails or Java or PHP or any other Open Source technologies.
- Knowledge of Postgresql or MySQL or Oracle and database design, modeling, performance engineering etc.
- Knowledge of jQuery, CSS, HAML, SASS, SCSS etc.
- Ready to work on complicated and challenging requirements.
- Knowledge of test driven development, continuous integration using CircleCI / Hudson / jenkins / cruise control, automation testing etc.
- Experience using any source control system like GitHub, Mercurial, SVN with knowledge of branching/merging.
- Exposure to cloud deployment on Amazon or Heroku.
- Exposure in mobile application development using PhoneGap, RubyMotion, XCode, Cocoa, Objective-C and/or Android.
- Knowledge of Ember.js, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js, Sinatra, Rack, Ruby internals and Rails internals is a huge plus.
- Inclination to develop your own gems or tools.
- Well formatted and neat Resume / CV.
- Your education details with passing percentage in SSC, HSC or Diploma and Degree (Semester wise breakup if applicable.)
- Your location details.
- Clear concise experience details, if applicable.
- Your project details (final year project, any other ? More the better.)
- Details about programming exercises, algorithms, applications or projects you developed (or developing currently) during free time.
- Any other achievements you would like to highlight.
- Your coding and programming specific hobbies or interests.
- Willingness and prepared to undertake a coding exercise if selected in our preliminary rounds of interviews.
Perks and benefits
- Home Internet Allowance.
- Travel Allowance.
- Flexible working hours and open culture.
- Work from home option for senior associates.
- Confirmation and Year end bonus for outstanding performance.
- Office Laptop.