We are looking for Geeks, both freshers and experienced engineers, to work on our challenging engagements executed using technologies like Ruby on Rails, ember.js, backbone.js, jQuery, redis, sidekiq, solr, jRuby, torqueBox, MySQL, Postgresql, node.js, couchDB, Neo4j, PhoneGap, Objective-C, Cocoa, Anfroid, RubyMotion, HAML, SASS, SCSS, CSS, RSpec, Capybara, TDD, CI, git, mercurial, heroku etc.
Coding and technology should be your passion. If you believe you are extremely good at programming using C or C++ or Ruby on Rails and you think you are the right technologist for this opening then send us your resume at
or you can send us a link to your linkedin profile. You can help us with your github or bitbucket or stackoverflow profile.
Must Have Skills
- Excellent hands on experience in C and C++ programming.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Sound knowledge of relational database concepts.
- You love to code and innovate. Passionate and crazy about technology.
- Agile mindset i.e. you can adapt to frequently changing requirements.
- Collaborative, team player and quality conscious.
Good To Have Skills
- Exposure in developing Web based applications using technologies like Ruby on Rails or Java or PHP or any other Open Source technologies.
- Knowledge of Postgresql or MySQL or Oracle and database design, modeling, performance engineering etc.
- Knowledge of jQuery, CSS, HAML, SASS, SCSS etc.
- Ready to work on complicated and challenging requirements.
- Knowledge of test driven development, continuous integration using CircleCI / Hudson / jenkins / cruise control, automation testing etc.
- Experience using any source control system like GitHub, Mercurial, SVN with knowledge of branching/merging.
- Exposure to cloud deployment on Amazon or Heroku.
- Exposure in mobile application development using PhoneGap, RubyMotion, XCode, Cocoa, Objective-C and/or Android.
- Knowledge of Ember.js, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js, Sinatra, Rack, Ruby internals and Rails internals is a huge plus.
- Inclination to develop your own gems or tools.
Follow These Tips If You Want To Get Interview Call From Us
- Well formatted and neat Resume / CV.
- Your education details with passing percentage in SSC, HSC or Diploma and Degree (Semester wise breakup if applicable.)
- Your location details.
- Clear concise experience details, if applicable.
- Your project details (final year project, any other ? More the better.)
- Details about programming exercises, algorithms, applications or projects you developed (or developing currently) during free time.
- Any other achievements you would like to highlight.
- Your coding and programming specific hobbies or interests.
- Willingness and prepared to undertake a coding exercise if selected in our preliminary rounds of interviews.
Perks and Benefits
- Home Internet Allowance.
- Travel Allowance.
- Flexible working hours and open culture.
- Work from home option for senior associates.
- Confirmation bonus for outstanding performance.
- Year end bonus based on performance.